In summary, registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by NFRDI in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing of your information
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
Changes to this policy
By accessing, browsing, and using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described below, and any subsequent changes to the foregoing. If you do not agree to these terms or any subsequent modification, do not access, browse or otherwise use this site.
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless otherwise indicated;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);