The Spotlight Presentation Competition is an oral presentation of thesis or dissertation of BFAR scholars.
For submissions and inquiries, please email the Scientific Committee at email@example.com. Deadline of submission is on August 22, 2023.
- Who can participate: currently enrolled or recently graduated (2021-2023) Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) scholars, under the Fisheries Scholarship Program (FSP).
- Indicate abstract category (Aquaculture, Capture fisheries, Fisheries post-harvest, and cutting-edge/biotechnology).
- Underline the name of the presenting author, and indicate the authors’ affiliations at the time the work was performed, e-mail address of the presenting author, and a footnote (*) indicating the present address of any author no longer at the institution where the work was performed.
- To facilitate blind review, please submit in editable Word format.
- Abstract should be no more than 250 words single paragraph, no subtitles, A4 size template with 1’’ margin at all sides, Times New Roman (font); 12 (size); justified (body); centered and bold (title).
- Abstract content:
- Short introduction/brief background of the study
- Short Method
- Results and Conclusions
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and five (5) finalists will receive a letter of acceptance on August 31, 2023, to present their research work during the Conference.