Interested participants are invited to send their papers for presentation. Submitted papers must contain new data that has not yet been presented in any other scientific conference. The deadline of submission is on August 22, 2023. Please email your submission and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines in preparing an abstract:
- Submitted abstracts must be aligned with the 4 sub-themes/DA paradigm:
- Technology and Innovation
- Trade and Marketing
- Infrastructure and Investments
- Policy Direction
- Indicate abstract category (Aquaculture, Capture fisheries, Fisheries post-harvest, and cutting-edge/biotechnology).
- Underline the name of the presenting author, and put an asterisk (*) for the corresponding author. Indicate the institution address and contact email address.
- It should be submitted in PDF format on an A4 size template with 1’’ margin at all sides.
- Use Times New Roman (font); 12 (size); justified (body); centered and bold (title).
- Maximum of 300 words, single paragraph, no subtitles.
- Abstract content:
- Short introduction/brief background of the study
- Short Method
- Results and Conclusions
- All submitted abstracts will be evaluated. The SciCon Committee will send letter of acceptance on August 31, 2023.